This listing is for the Mecha Rotator E2 (Beta) + Single Axis Controller C1 ONLY
The beta has a small difference at the base of rotator. Final rotator will have some markings to facilitate alignment when using as upper rotator. No other difference. Limited in supply. You save $40.
The motorized rotator head will support up to 8.8bs (4kg), including panohead. For use with NN4/5, NN6, M1/M2, R1, R10, RS2, (heads sold separately) and dual camera stereo setups. Mecha is lightweight, quiet and power efficient. Together with the Single Axis Controller C1 (F9910), it automates the panning axis of Nodal Ninja heads. Two sets of this bundle together with some custom parts (coming soon) can form a motorized pan and tilt head for multi-row application.
- Supports one Mecha rotator.
- Compact controller with built in battery and charger.
- NCR18650GA high capacity batteries, 7.2v, 3350mAh, 12Wh.
- WiFi remote control from smartphones, tablets, PCs by using simple web page interface.
- Supports linking and controlling multiple controllers via WiFi , connection via a WiFi access point, over the air firmware upgrade and remote control over the internet.
- 3 buttons to run presets stored in the memory, which can be configured via the web page interface.
- 5 LED's to indicate the remaining battery capacity.
- CAM port with opto-isolated trigger for focus and shutter release.
- Multipurpose AUX port (to be implemented with future firmware upgrade) for shutter confirmation, Radio Frequency Start/Stop remote trigger, wired Start/Stop trigger or IR remote emitter etc.
Total weight of Mecha Rotator E2 + Single Axis Controller C1 approx. 29.3 oz (830g).
14 day money back guarantee
1 year factory warranty
Any camera supporting a wired remote shutter release cable is compatible with MECHA.
Mecha documentation click here